To prove that I DID actually do SOMETHING during the semester, I'm uploading a bunch of the stuff I did.
First one is my first ZBrush model I made this semester. If it's not readily apparent what it is, i've failed miserably.
Then I have the monster i've been working on as of late, which is nearing completion.
This gives a sense of the relative scale of the legs and head to the body.
Here the shell normal maps are more visible.
Here is the final shot, showing the skinned rear leg. Most of the detail is from the normal map i painted in photoshop.
Everything else that's worth mentioning was previously posted, and I hope to have a finished version of the creature posted shortly.