Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ZOMGzOMB"e"-FIED_ANT!! lol!


Last week in the Game Design class I was asked if I could draw a zombie ant. I made the mistake of saying yes, which merited the response to do it immeadiatly. So I went up to the whiteboard and started scribbling with a marker, not knowing what the HELL I was doing. I mean, I didn't even have the vaguest idea of what a zombie and should look like.

I still don't have too good of an idea, but I'm proud to say that I did end up with some kind of image, or image-esque thing on the board that seemed to be mildly entertaining to the student body.

I'll rotate the image at a later date, I just felt like posting it up now, rather than post-poning for a month.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I thought ants were all girls. That's an amazingly large (and slightly frightening) codpiece for a girl.
Or maybe the T-Virus does that.

Anguel Roumenov Bogoev said...

It's supposed to be a loin-cloth :/