Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Depression Extreme

So it seems that I somehow overwrote a folder with various animations I did with an older version of that folder from another computer in the mac labs at school. I hadn't opened up that specific folder for a while to notice it, however. Now the drives at the mac labs are going to be wiped, and I lack several files of relatively high importance....

fuck!

Now I'm not sure what to do. I wanted to get all of this done by the end of this month, but this is a severe setback. I sent a scale-back proposal to fall back on so that things can still be finished according to schedule. Well, my personally intended schedule, at least.

I should end this post and set up a plan for how to finish everything according to schedule and avoid having to scale back on any features(specifically, a higher resolution version of the animations).

Off to planning I go! Then to sculpting :D

1 comment:

You Na Kang said...

oh crap they are wiping out the drives???

Dang it D=
I still have some stuff on those mac computers i wanted to get back :(