Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

But Wait!!

I mentioned in the previous post that I was photographing sketches.... does this mean....could it be?

*GASP!!*

I'm actually going to post some of the things I've been drawing for the past few weeks!! I finally found a little bit of motivation(insomnia) to photo/post.

I'm going to do several posts of drawings. In planning this will work out as an individual post for each of the sketch sessions, along with a few miscellaneous images here and there. I want to avoid posting in really large blocks and try to get myself a little more regular(fiber doesn't seem to help blog regularity like it does for bowels).




I opted out of posting the demon I designed the first day because I'm not that huge on the design, and hope to at least do a nicer version of it if I'm going to show it for all of the world to see.

No comments: