Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ringling Portfolio!

So I finally found some motivation to update this thing....first things I have on hand are my life drawings, not sure where I left the images of my few other things....I'll acquire them shortly though. I will follow it up shortly with a pair of special life drawings I did at the start of this current semester. Everything is numbered in sequence, a few of them may be out of order, but if so, it's only by one or two spots.Early drawing, nothing too special.Van is by far one of the best models....too bad we don't seem to see much of him.Another early gesture drawing.These were some of the first pastel bits we did in life drawing, I believe this was the second set.More early gestures.I mainly like this one because I had a lot of fun with the style :)


I believe this was the second or third cloth practice we did. Pastel drawing, with the same pose taken afterward and charcoal to render the fabric.


I think this was my first set of pastel gestures....the numbers should reveal all to you.
This one was fun. Ink and white conte or something of the sort on a thick construction paper.More gestures!!

I'll go hunt down those other images now....

No comments: